- PLUMP: 70
- THRU: 3.0
- ALPHA AMYLASE: 70
- DIASTATIC POWER (LINTNER): 190
BEST SUITED FOR
- Malt Whiskey
- Scotch Whiskey
- Most Spirits as a substitute for raw grains
- Provides high enzymatic power to digest grain starches to sugars to maximize spirit yield.
- Mellow malt flavor with slight graininess.
- Provides a less “harsh” character when compared to raw grains.
STORAGE / SHELFLIFE
Store in a temperate, low humidity, pest free environment at temperatures of less than 90 ºF. Improperly stored malts are prone to loss of freshness and flavor. Whole kernel diastatic and pre-ground malts are best when used within 12 months from date of packaging. Whole kernel roasted malts may begin to result in slight flavor loss after 18 months.
The Typical Analysis contained in this document are typical average values only, and are not warranted to be guaranteed values. Proximity Malt disclaims all implied warranties of merchantability, suitability for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Customers and users of the product described in this document are solely responsible for compliance with all laws, regulations and intellectual property rights which may apply to the uses of the product.
Back to Products