- PLUMP: 70
- THRU: 5
- COLOR: 4
- MOISTURE: 4.5
- EXTRACT FG, DRY BASIS: 82
- ALPHA AMYLASE: 50
- DIASTATIC POWER (LINTNER): 100
BEST SUITED FOR
- Can be used at a 2% to 30% percent inclusion, depending on beer style and flavor preferences
- Used in a variety of beer styles, including IPAs and other styles looking for additional spice undertones. Adds a layer of flavor to any beer
- Amber hue
- Slightly malty with a spicy character unique to rye
STORAGE / SHELF LIFE
Store in a temperate, low humidity, pest free environment at temperatures of less than 90 ºF. Improperly stored malts are prone to loss of freshness and flavor. Whole kernel diastatic and pre-ground malts are best when used within 6 months from date of manufacturing. Whole kernel roasted malts may begin to result in slight flavor loss after 18 months.
The Typical Analysis contained in this document are typical average values only, and are not warranted to be guaranteed values. Proximity Malt disclaims all implied warranties of merchantability, suitability for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Customers and users of the product described in this document are solely responsible for compliance with all laws, regulations and intellectual property rights which may apply to the uses of the product.
Back to Products